Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone. How is everyone going today ❤️

Good Morning @Former-Member , I hope you packed some nice warm clothes for your trip.  Sorry to hear about your mum, but, it sounds like she getting the care that she needs now.  Sending yout lots of warm hugs 🙂

Aloha to everyone else, hope your having a good morning and have an even better day.  Take care.

yeah I was in bed warm @greenpea  didnt open eyes til 4am, didnt get up til 7, went back to solide sleep twice. must have really needed it

Good MorningCat Happy

Morning everyone @Ant7 @TAB @Gazza75 @Former-Member @greenpea @Shaz51 and others passing by 😊

the sun is out but it’s cold. I’m off to work 10-2pm. 

Wishing everyone a nice whatever you are doing. ❤️❤️

Hi @BlueBay  at least thats a late start I have dentist at 11.30 big appointment for crowns ugh

Hi @Gazza75 @Ant7 @greenpea @Former-Member  @MDT @Bill16  and everyone else 

Good luck at the dentist @TAB  xx

@greenpea good morning beautiful pea,so good to hear you every morning. Hope you enjoyed your walk and warmed up now. Late start re work at noon, so lazy still in bed. May get up soon and go for little walk before work. Wish you a great day. Love you heaps.

G'day @TAB  hopefully the dentist trip goes alright,I'm off to visit my pop today

@TAB good morning, tabby cat, late start re work, do lazy still in bed now at ten am, was up at nine, then went back to bed in warm blankets. That stuff up my walking plans, hope anxiety doesn't creep up. Think will get up now, may be a little walk before work. Wish you a great day. Hope your aches recovered from exercises and massage. Talk later

How's it goin ? @Meowmy  @Gazza75 @Ant7 @BlueBay 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance