Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Queenie  Hey Queenie I am now officially a creature of the night :P. My sleep pattern is and has been for a little while all over the place. I don't know why .... but I am fine and thanks for checking on the pea :). You are up late too. How are you going without your meds?

Hey little pea @greenpea, glad you're okay.

Me? I am worried about my psychologist talking to my psychiatrist tomorrow in an effort to get me hospitalised (I don't think I need it and she thinks I do). The meds are completely out of my system now and the cracks are showing, but I am glueing them all together again so to speak. My Sleep patterns are shocking as every little sound wakes me. Tonight there is a symphony of snoring going on at the other end of the house. I couldn't sleep for it, so here I am. 

@Queenie  OMG! no you don't want to go into hospital .... I hope they listen to you. Jeez I never want to darken the hallway of another hospital again .... I know the feeling of having the buzzing of snoring going on in the house :). Both my kidults snore lol and my ex used to snore like a freight train so much so that I would hold his nose and say loudly 'You are snoring! turn over!!!!' it was one of the contributing factors of us breaking up. I am just such a light sleeper 🙂

Well the pea is happy that you aren't sleeping lol 🙂

@Queenie  What is it like to be pill free? I dream of that and muse sometimes about just going off them knowing that it could cause trouble so stay on the wretched things .... are the voices leaving you alone for the most part?

@greenpea oh little pea, it's not a pleasant existence at the moment. I am seeing things I am sure cannot be there in reality and voices and screaming in my head is horrendous. That and my silly mind is making up all sorts of strange scenarios (for instance I had it in my head that my Dad's emails to me were being intercepted by a hacker and that the government is after me again). I just have to reality check all the time at the moment and while it works, it is also embarrassing. I have my support worker tomorrow afternoon and I am worried I am going to make a fool of myself - silly Queenie!

Well little pea @greenpea I am going to attempt to get some sleep. I haven't slept properly in daysso I really need it. 

Enjoy being Queen of the Night! (Cue Whitney Houston!)

@Queenie  I hope you sleep well Queenie and don't be embarrassed it is what it is. Always great talking with you. Love greenpea xxxx

Are you still up @greenpea

@The-red-centaur  Hi The-red-centaur how are you going?:)

Hey @greenpea I'm not good.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance