Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @Glisten @TAB @PeppyPatti 

I live in rural NSW so I’m a country bumpkin. 

I didn’t work last night so I got to catch up on a fair bit of sleep.

Hope everyone is ok.

With the notifications issue I am having trouble keeping up, so I do apologise. 

https://texperkins.com/tour/upcoming-shows/

may have to get on plane to miami wherever that is in aust @PeppyPatti lol re cruel sea

@Captain24 😊 country NSW. Go the Blues!

I’m from Newy lol

Sleep is an awesome thing to do 👍🏼

G

@TAB 

That was kind of you ....did you see that very nice song at the end of the post you sent me - Tex Perkins singing he's in a good place now ? 😺 

@greenpea 

@Faith-and-Hope 

@Glisten 

All you need is love. 

@TAB what petrol station do you go to in Adelaide to see the sun rise ? 

images(17).jpg

@Glisten  go the blues ?? Oh every night every afternoon the footy is on the tv. Shame on me. It's quite enjoyable actually. 

Hey @Captain24 

No worries on the notifications. I truly feel this amazing website is about self care and what that means for you. 

I only check notifications if I remember..... 

In the old days when the sky was always blue and social media was non existent we survived it's just a lot easier learning how to care for others and write all everything out and get messages by people and it's very well facilitated. 

I personally feel very cared for without agenda. 

I love what you do then have time to say hello 

p4efet8ysp741.jpg

unawares re clip @PeppyPatti  and dont get servo sunrise thing ?

Oh, opps sorry…..

When I went. To Adelaide which will happen again, you told me what petrol station advice to go to to see the sunrise at 5am and I wondered if I knew what it is so I can do as well when I go to Adelaide next which will give me something to do……….

Being lazy…..writing down my intention and what that means when sewing my dog quilt. Weird I know……

:0) 

The Blues is NSW’s state of origin team it’s real football, Rugby League! @PeppyPatti 

I remember the old days when we were uncontactable. We didn’t even have a landline until ‘93 and that’s only because I got my first job. 

Those were the days when you just played with the kids in the street and everyone went home when my mum screamed our names over that back fence. I don’t know what happened to the other kids when we were grounded. 

We had imaginations. We were able to come up with things to do. We don’t rely on iPads, phones and the like. We did have a gaming console but tethered down the time outside. I played football in the backyard with the boys and it was rough.

We played team sports and learnt to get along with everyone in the team. 

Sorry just reminiscing! 

@Shaz51  How’s the throat my friend?

How is Mr S and the Shazlings?

Your Mom’s garden?

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance