Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Just clocked off @StuF
No rest for the wicked aye

Ay Bra @MDT what's the word on the streets in your neighbourhood 

well friend is from NSW just going to meet in SA while they are there visiting rels and I am looking at property @SmilingGecko 

Good @TAB I am so happy for you! 😊

Good morning @SmilingGecko @TAB @Bill16 @MDT @StuF @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Snowie @Meowmy @EternalFlower @BobP @TuxedoCat @FloatingFeather @amber22 @tyme @hanami @maddison @Emelia8 @greenpea @Basil @Jake63 @Captain24 @Historylover @DelicateUnit @Delicatessen @BPDSurvivor @yellowcorgi @Clawde and all forumites here. I hope you have a fabulous day!

@TAB great work on the inheritance! At least you’ll be set for accommodation soon! 
@MDT I’m glad you’re enjoying work despite all the issues you’ve been having. Great resilience shown!

@Emelia8 I hope your recovery is going well!

As for me, I’m spending the day indoors as Melbourne is in the middle of a warm period- 26 degrees-  with knitting planned as I’m working on blankets for charity and my housemate for Christmas. I’ve also got to wait around for auspost to deliver some parcels that my housemate ordered as well that are on their way today. Fun times ahead!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

Thanks @Judi9877  funny , am feeling weight of responsibility to use it wisely 

Thats good @TAB my brother did not hold onto his house or inheritance. He married a blonde that during divorce took everything when she did not work or contribute to the r'ship. 

He then got financially defrauded by a colleague and lost the lot.

My advice is not to tell anyone and be wary of people wanting to be your friend

Omg @SmilingGecko I probably trust myself a bit more than that. Done the financially dependent women thing years ago. Just more like wont make best choice and /or will end up wasting too much if dont buy soon. Guess it's growing up in a way 😅

@TAB I don't think it matters what age you are. So many people in it for themselves. 

Well just meant I've been bitten already with money and relationships to a minor extent , so lesson learned . When/if get housewont have any money anyway lol @SmilingGecko 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance