Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@YTT, those look lovely. No doubt your success rate will improve with practice. Smiley Happy

Hey ..... Happy Birthday @Jacques ..... 🎉🎈🤗

Hey ..... Happy Birthday @Jacques ....... 🎉🎈🤗

Hello @SUZZ @cheerbear29 @Hari @MandyO @Mummybear @montessori @Timo375 @Jadedjenny @Faith-and-Hope @-Enigma- @Trainwreck @Crackedmug  @BJK @Rbc @outlander @Dhg @Waterfall @Determined

This is or social get together after the topic tuesday to night to have a chat and a coffee , see you all after

coffee2.jpg

I didn't know there was a Topic Tuesday on tonight @Shaz51

I cannot find any mention of it, & I cannot find it on the forum.

Adge

I can tag you there @Adge, it is about carer`s burnout tonight Heart

Hello @Mazza1,Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Mazza1 @Billy @Jen02 @Former-Member @Take_me_as_i_am @Janna @Adge @Former-Member @Determined @Shaz51 @outlander @NikNik @Medusa13

How are you all feeling after Topic Tuesday - Burnout last night ?

For those who don’t know, this thread so somewhere we come to relax a bit, or vent a bit after a hard day, or just say hi if we want some company when feeling down or alone ......

Hi @Smc @YTT @greenpea @Former-Member @Former-Member @Catcakes if you’re around ......

@Faith-and-Hope Hi Faith-and-Hope I am around. Just heard some fantastic news from @Mazarita ... she went for her first swim in the ocean in two years yesterday!!! I am so happy for her that is a huge step. I wouldn't be brave enough to do that lol.

How are you Faith-and-Hope? I am feeling great today. Other than wishing it would rain I cannot complain.

hi @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea and everyone 

abit on edge atm 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance