Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Peer Discussion Please help!!!

Thank you @Daisydreamer 

My confusion was about using my username that I have on the forums, whether or not the advice was to not use that for identity protection.

You have clarified that was not the case and thank you.

This is the second peer discussion that I have missed as unable to access.

Could you or a delegate set out the whole process separately for logging in using existing username as registered on forums.

Also if not a registered member of forums, you can join in as a guest.

In your own words of course, clarifying the distinction as I am wondering if members are struggling, how many visitors are.

Once again I find myself defending my reasons and those of others, as it is not about IT skills or levels of intelligence; it is about current state of mind where if already in overload, anything that does not work instantly becomes another burden to add to the existing pile.

Thank you again for responding to this thread by @Oaktree which is a good idea as we are staying on our usual home grounds.

Moving off into foreign lands so to speak can be distressing for people who suffer with symptoms of only feeling safe within certain boundaries, are prone to isolate or are suffering with stronger symptoms of their health issue than normal..

Hard territory to navigate I appreciate that.

@Daisydreamer  You do approach these comments in a very sensitive and caring manner always.

Much appreciated.

Sophia

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance