Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Been to pubs decades ago to get lectures from angry people saying how out to it I was and what I did ... @Bill16  some stuff shoulda just left there lol 

Yeah i think I behaved alright @TAB  just got sideways 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well rest up @Bill16  and sort it. perhaps spend some time with family for sunday afternoon

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, had massive nap. Memories came back re hard days with MI, fighting alone. Ate dinner. Hope you're both okay. Take care

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope you're both better.  Hope you both get nice dinners. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just had a very short nap here @Meowmy  45mins not 3-4hrs like lately lol 

I cooked lamb shoulder on bone roast in small plug in oven yest . Prob ran it 3.5hrs its perfect just very slightly pink and not dry. Just heated a wrap to straighten in out as had gone hard and made a cold meat wrap was delicious. Thanks @Meowmy  hope @Bill16  recovers soon. Prob bit worn out guess. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Made a list for the week @Meowmy haircut tomorrow . 2 women there play it up a bit. One especially.  Can't think why. Im old lol. I imagine they know my ex who knows lol . Nearly walked into her at supermarket last week I freaked , put eyes straight forward and kept walking. She was with daughter and some kids not sure how she would react if anything at all 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Maybe could turn that into a positive @Meowmy  ? 
i met a woman years on pension w slightly disabled kid. She went overseas when young and came home pregnant and on her own. Then got govt flat. She remembered lying on floor in empty flat thinking it was the best time of her life.  Part of process of getting saved then relief maybe. At least things are a bit better for you now with coffee, house, car, job , friends? 

@TAB hey tabby, thanks. Hope things work out a bit better for you in Perth. Hope the week will be okay for us. Take care. Good night

TAB
Senior Contributor

Im feeling okay today @Meowmy  thats a start. Thanks and Good Night 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance