Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

It's so tough on you @Shaz51 

Your Mum needs to be in hospital and you need a holiday and Mr Shaz needs to toughen up a bit and all of that is on your shoulders

Which is why you need a holiday

I think you had a few days away planned a while back and things fell through for various reasons - 

Please take the break for yourself Shaz - give yourself time to yourself and recharge your batteries - if they take your Mum to the big hospital she will be okay - it's only for a week - and if Mr Shaz wants to stay home - that's okay too

If you don't take it now when will you

This is your second Mum talking

Dec

hello @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @outlander , @Ali11 , @Former-Member 

before we left on our holiday my mum wanted to go home ,

yeserday we went from the airport to the hospital to see mum , and after a big hug ,mum wanted to go home

Balance is hard to obtain at times , between mum and mr shaz, work , me , self care

So glad you had that time away though @Shaz51, it must've been nice to see some new sights and get a break for a few days. The balance will come, small adjustments each day until you've got it right Smiley Happy How are you feeling this afternoon?  

hello @Ali11 , we have voted, done the food shopping , the washing , rang mum to see how she was , taking the laptop up tomorrow to show her the photos

my aunty ( mum`s sister ) has been going up everyday while we were away , she is in soooo much pain with her back

mum continuees to have pains in her bowels

I am feeling ok , mr shaz is getting anxious as it is raining and we have to catch up with work

trying hard to not let mr shaz anxiety overtake the afternoon

Great that you were able to have that time away @Shaz51 

Trust everything is settled as it can be now that you are home again. 

That's a productive day @Shaz51, with food and clothing being sorted you can focus on the work when you're ready. Sorry to hear about the pain your mum and aunty are experiencing Smiley Sad The photos will be nice for her tomorrow, has she ever travelled up that way herself? 

my mum has been to Ayles rock , Japan, Russia, Mongolia, China, Denmark, Greek islands , hong kong , Tasmania @Ali11 soo she would love tose me travell more, I have done a fair bit over the years before getting married

Wow @Shaz51, your mum is well travelled!  That's a good list

Hi @Shaz51 

Oh dear - I remember reading last night your Mum wants to come home but can she really? I hadn't read this post about her having so much pain - this is not good and if she has another bowel obstruction she really needs to be in hospital where she can be monitored and treated

And back pain - I hope they are treating that too - if they are she is in the best place for now - I do understand though - I really detest being in hospital

It's hard though - I understand - she is an independent person and this is being taken away from her by the passage of time - I guess she feels lonely and isolated there - I would - I like to have my things around me - 

And I knew Mr Shaz would get anxious - yes - it has been raining but you can't mow in the rain - I understand this too because you have told me why he gets anxious - it's tough on your too

This is your second Mum talking again - you need to factor in self-care higher on your list of priorities - more time for yourself and less tug-of-war

Dec

Take it easy - pleaseTake it easy - pleaseOh yes - I saw your crocodile picture - I am not fond of crocodiles - but it's an interesting photo - mmmm

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance