Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Winter solstice

Autumn equinox is 20th March. Easter is 31st March. 

I haven't been able to sleep tonight. Things aren't improving.  And I probably won't speak to anyone til Monday. 

Hey @Dimity Sleep it so vital isn't it? I know for me, I really struggle with everything when I haven't had enough sleep. How are you doing now? Here if you want to chat. 

Hi @Paperdaisy thanks. I've caught up on some sleep now but feeling low. I'll get a coffee and try to start moving.

Hi @Dimity , sorry, I hadn't seen your posts here 😢 Are you still having trouble with sleep? 

Sending care... 

Thanks @NatureLover yes still struggling with sleep. But trying a lavender and vetiver balm. Hope you're doing better. 

Hi @Appleblossom sending love. Acknowledging the pain and grief of family schism. Take care.

@Dimity  Hope the lavender and vetiver balm helps🤞

(I'm not actually sure what vetiver is! What is it?)

@NatureLover vetiver is another fragrant essential oil. Apparently it's from the roots of a grass that grows in India. Lavender and vetiver seem a nice combination, very calming. 

I'm a bit overwrought at the moment but little things can help.

Thanks for explaining vetiver @Dimity ...the very word sounds exotic, and it obviously is.

Unusual to see you online this early...do you want to chat? Would that help your overwrought feeling?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance