salad for lunch at home 

I waked downtown to the bank and pay some bills 

had to water the gardens because of no rain yet 

ha ha on a roll here (sausage roll that is) 😂😂😂

Re: Winter solstice

Well you know the song right @Shaz51?

🎵 It's a long way, to the shop if you wanna sausage rollllllll 🎶 🎸

🤣

Sounds like a very busy day!! Nice one, you got so much done! Could you spare some of that motivational energy? Lol

Got no energy now @Jynx , have to cook dinner soon 

Tomorrow big day in the city -- car service 

Have to wait around 7 hours they say :face_with_rolling_eyes: ohh boy 

@Shaz51 Ugh could dinner cook itself for once? Haha I got my own cooking to do later too, making some sauteed mushrooms for my lunch wraps.

Ugh yikes! Is there anything you could do in the city to pass the time? Free museum or gallery or something?

Have to catch a taxi and go to a shopping centre @Jynx 😁

@Shaz51 truuuue hope it's not an expensive Taxi!! Maybe a good movie will be playing you could go see?

@Jynx @Dimity @Shaz51   All went well and opthamologist happy when I saw him this morning.  Sinus area not happy due to but of swelling.  Sitting in lounge room at home with slippers on.  @Jynx  I’ve got lots of dvds I can watch plus music cds. I’ve got some craft items I can do, when feel up to it.

am looking forward to next couple of weeks of slowing down and just focusing on my and my furry housemates. 😺

Good to hear from you @Patches59 . I'm glad it went well. You're probably on anti-inflammatory drops that will help the swelling. I had to use 3 different drops, tapering over 4 weeks. 

Quality time with Sunny and Luna sounds just the ticket. Take care.

@Patches59 yay, sounds like a nice opportunity for a solid amount of chillin!! It's nice to slow down, but can be so hard to sometimes!!

Hehe furry housemates, love it! Wish they'd pay some of the rent tho 🤣

@Jynx  Today is 1yr anniversary of moving to current address.  Have bottle of non alcoholic apple cider in the fridge to have with dinner.  Celebrations going to be waiting until tomorrow.  As much of PGC as possible and then early bed ….. feel asleep on the couch this afternoon 😺