Skip to main content

Re: Unpredictable mood swings, depressed again

Yeah, loneliness can feel quite horrible. It can be debilitating actually @D1ng0 . Despite that, it sounds like you got quite a lot done. 

I'm average... I feel I'm not on top of things and that can be stressful. It feels like I have a mountain of work to do. But I'm sure it'll be okay. I'll have an early night today and start again tomorrow 🙂

What do you like doing in your free time?

Thanks again @tyme, it definitely is. I feel like it'd be so easy to just stop functioning, which would definitely involve relapsing or falling back into my bulimic patterns. But I really don't want to feel worse. So I kinda feel like I'm stuck in a holding pattern. I'm hopeful I'll be happier again someday soon, since I felt okay recently, before the latest mood swing. Just holding out for that to come.

I hope you can get the work done ASAP, I really empathise. I am also having an early night and trying again tomorrow 🙂 I hate that I make the pile of work bigger by procrastinating, too... Why would I do that to myself 😅 I'm sure others can relate. Anyway, I hope tomorrow is kind to you.

Honestly, a lot of my free time is watching happy/chilled Youtube videos these days. Helps to disconnect from everything. Do you have hobbies which help as a distraction?

Hobbies? I don't have time for hobbies. My life is too full and overflowing. I think that is my distraction. 

In my mind, I think I say to myself that MH held me back for 15 years, now is the time I need to make up for lost time. I don't have a single moment to slow down or breathe, but I'm pretty okay with that for now. @D1ng0 

I know it doesn't sound healthy, but it works for me. When it doesn't, I can re-evaluate.

Have you heard of InsideOut? https://insideoutinstitute.org.au/

@tyme Fair enough, if that works for you 👍

Yep, I know about InsideOut. I'm diagnosed with Bulimia now so I'm pretty deep in the process and familiar with the mainstream ED resources.

hey @D1ng0 hope your week's been off to a good start. hope you were able to catch some sunshine too, its been a natural mood-booster for me today 😊

Hey @rav3n thank you for sending positive vibes my way 🙂 I'm glad you enjoyed some sunlight. I'm okay, not the best but not the worst. In a lot of physical pain. I'm hoping I'll be more mobile tomorrow and able to soak up the sun.

glad you're doing okay, i know with physical pain it can be even harder to get through the day - hopefully you get some pain relief soon, here for you @D1ng0 ‌‌💝

@rav3n Thank you! I've taken my night meds and am going to sleep now... sleep is honestly the most effective pain relief for me, it's like a hard reset 😁 Hope you have a good night

that's great, sleep well @D1ng0! hope you have a good night too, chat more tomorrow 😊

Good to hear @D1ng0 . I only just came across InsideOut and thought it looked pretty cool. Hence I mentioned it. 

I hope you are able to rest up. 

Here for you.