Skip to main content

Re: Quotes, poetry and music to help us all

@ethHeartWoman Happy

Nice to see you Eth, I like your song, thanx!  🙂   @>-->--->--------------

Love that song @eth.The whole album is pretty great. A big Peter Gabriel fan here. 

I love that song so much @soul @Former-Member @MDT  I want it played at my send-off.  It has special meaning to me as the one child I raised has very low vision, yet I found myself by looking into their eyes.

Thanks @eth
Great song!

One of the best tracks is “Don’t give up”

The official Don't Give Up video. Directed by Godley and Creme. A standout track from Peter's fifth studio album and the first one to have a proper title: So was a watershed release in his career. Its marriage of the artistic and the commercial made for an indisputable success, with the album ...

The official Don't Give Up video. Directed by Godley and Creme. A standout track from Peter's fifth studio album and the first one to have a proper title: So was a watershed release in his career. Its marriage of the artistic and the commercial made for an indisputable success, with the album ...

I have this to share today:

"We think more than we can say. We feel more than we can think. We live more than we can feel. And there is much more still."

Eugene T Gendlin

Heard it in a lecture I watched today on "the soul". Very interesting indeed.

https://youtu.be/pWme5Jea7p4

@Phoenix_Rising @CheerBear @Queenie @Snowie @frog @Sans911 @Former-Member @candycane @lola @Teej @Former-Member @utopia @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Mazarita @Former-Member @eth @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Determined @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @MDT @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bella1978 @Catcakes @Former-Member @Jojo2 @Smc @Former-Member @Ant7 @Sophia1 @Former-Member @Owlunar @Former-Member @Former-Member @SleepyPanda @Former-Member @NikNik @Former-Member @Adge @Former-Member @greenpea

Well I say everything I think most of the time so when I don’t I am about to blow up or fall apart @MDT Sort of get that though

That's awesome @MDT Thanks for sharing that.