Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Your sounding well organised and im really glad youve joined a fb aupport group  too @Sans911  i hope the next few days go quickly. That is true you cant change it but you dont have to do it by yourself. 

I will always be here for you anytime you need too 💖💜💚

Do you have much on tomorrow? @Sans911 

I have my returning to work program which is about 4hours. Then to see my GP as I think my biopsy site is infected. And a walk a couple of hours after my GP.

How about you lil Sis @outlander

Oh @Sans911  i hope its not infected! Fingers are crossed and gentle  lil ais hugs just  cause i can. 

I hope the rest of your day ia good too. 

I have the horses basically  all day tomorrow from 9am till 10 then again from about 1-5/530. 12 o'clock  i pick up one sister though and the other one will get picked up and droppes down to horses at the normal time. 

So i guess just  an average day for me... oh and bill paying and ringing to make appts as well. 

Gosh i hope you can read that with all those spelling  mistakes. I went to correct them and my stupid phone automatically  posted and doesnt let me edit 😑😑😑😑

Yes, I also have some bills to pay and make some calls but I suspect I'll run out of time or energy to get them done. They'll have to wait until Friday

@outlander

Don't worry, my brain figured it out.

They're doing roadworks quite close to my home so it's a little noisy tonight.

Mr A is being a bit weird. He was trying to make a nest out of my clean clothes in the laundry basket. Cats are strange!

@outlander

Im so sorry i fell asleep! @Sans911 

I hope your sleeping now and the roadworks arent being to disruptive. They can be quite noisy sometimes.

Hmm yes cats are very strange. I wonder why hes making a nest 😕

Hey @outlander how are you these days?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander  ... spotted you out and about on the forums.

I thought of you earlier today when hearing on the news about a horse being discovered with the Hendra virus. Knowing you spend a lot of time around horses, my first thought was concern for you.

How has your day been?  Is your Pop behaving since his return? Did the bill paying and appointment making all go to plan?

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance