Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Oh, onions, spring onions and leeks… too

Amazing @ArraDreaming! I bet your family appreciate all the fresh veggies and fruits. I remember we had a passionfruit vine when I was a kid and I love it so much still. RiverSeal 

@RiverSeal we got a few over the past season…. it’s not the best producer but we get a few
everything taste different when it’s fresh
Oh forgot to mention apples! we got an apple tree too, it’s small

I like being able to send my kids out to grab what we need for dinner…… even though they usually come back in with the wrong thing 🫠

I asked for lettuce not a heap of brocolli leaves lol

Hey @Jynx I just jumped on and noticed your around tonight I just want to say I’m sorry for last week and I hope you are having a nice week so far

I had honestly already forgotten @ArraDreaming - which means it didn't impact me all that much. So don't sweat it mate. 

How'd your weekend go, was your bday dinner good?

I was worried about ya mate @Jynx

It was awesome! Dinner at the most delicious restaurant then just randomly decided to have kick ons at the pub where there was some good music playing, so yeah it was a nice night and a great bday weekend
im just out for a walk see how my back feels because it’s sore and I went to the physio for it today, feels a bit better
Got some good music going through the ear waves

got my new sneaks and playlist goin @Jynx

@ArraDreaming aww you're sweet. Thanks for checking in 💜

Noice!! Sounds like such a sick evening, so happy for you man. Sorry about your back though that sucks. Hope the physio can help you figure it out and your recovery is swift 🤞

Yeah the guy I see is a legend and has been there since my first appointment after my accident @Jynx good dude always up front about my limits but also really good at his job and has helped me out a lot
This time around it’s just a sprain nothing to do with my other back injury they don’t think it’s just an old age thing haha @Jynx anyway what’s new with you anything?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance