Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hello I am a new member here.

@SmilingGecko Bugger I am sorry that I missed it. Would have been interesting I am sure. I wish there was an area on the forums where things like that could be discussed like on other boards. Never mind .... yes thanks am having a lovely weekend 🙂 I hope you are too.

@greenpea yes they do have to protect members otherwise its seen as endorsement.  Come to think of it anyone can post anything then someone sees it follows the advice and gets ill and say they got it off SANE. 

There is lots of misinformation out there, even experts get it wrong.  I have been following a protocol which is a bit "out there" but has been circulating in the alternate care industry for quite awhile.  I still take my meds but have not had ongoing episodes since.

I'm focussing on weightloss as I take a wellknown psych med which as you know piles on the weight.  Am following a taoist/tai chi practice called "The Crane" which is an easy way to melt tummy fat.  I have tried walking and staying active but the weight won't shift. 

The Crane consists of using hand movements over the stomach using friction, heat and visualisation techniques. The stomach then melts the body fat and empties it into the intestines. Its a hundreds of years old practice and I can say it is working so far as nothing else seems to shake the excess weight off.  There are links to The Crane written up on the internet as well as you tube vids.

I have seen other peoples testimony of losing stacks of weight on it, slow but steady transformations of people with corpulent physiques.

Anyway wish me well with it.  

Have a nice weekend

@SmilingGecko I need The Crane desperately. Will definately give it a go as it wont hurt. Thanks for the heads up! Enjoy the rest of your weekend 🙂

@greenpea its the "rub your stomach away" Crane technique  promoted by Dr. Stephen Chang a Chinese Doctor, not the other Crane exercises on the net, just thought I'd tell you 

https://momsthumb.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-rub-your-stomach-away-crane.html 

Thank you very much my body and mind really appreciate it 🙂 @SmilingGecko

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance