Skip to main content

Re: Can someone help me

Thanks @Zoe7 I haven't been well was in hospital for awhile and typing is hard when not going very well I have been following your thread a bit sp pleased for you about work

Sorry to hear you have been in hospital @Pepsimax I hope you have been treated well and life is getting a little easier for you. It is nice that you have been following along Hon but even better that you have checked in - I miss 'seeing' you when you are not around but I also know how hard it is to get words out and/or type when life isn't going so well.

Are you at home now?

@Zoe7 I have been home for nearly 2 weeks now saw my psychiatrist yesterday and said I was back on track life just piles stuff on you as we know 

So pleased to hear you are back on track @Pepsimax and yes life has a bad habit of piling stuff up on top of us. I hope things begin to get a little easier for you Hon Heart

Thanks again for thinking of me @Zoe7

I think of you a lot @Pepsimax - you are such a large part of why I love this community - everyone has a place and deserves support and you are definitely one member I think about often. It is just so nice to see you today Heart

I think a lot about you too @Zoe7 and a few others

It is good that we have each other to think about some times @Pepsimax - helps make the days just that little bit easier.

What have you been up to today?

Been having a rest day @Zoe7 did some stuff yesterday I have to pace myself more these days 

It certainly helps when we know how much to push ourselves and when we need to take a rest @Pepsimax Just do what you can when you can and take it easy at the other times Hon Heart