Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

I’m going, I’m done.. good bye. 

@Captain24  Hope you are as ok as you can be? And that your safe???

Oh no your dogs would be so sad

Hi @Captain24 , that is such awesome news that your psych listened, that she listened to your childhood and current abuse and said you can begin to unpack your childhood with her and heal 🙂

But worried that you finished yesterday saying you were done though...are you safe? 

@Captain24 wrote:

Good morning @NatureLover 

Good to see you. I have missed you. Sorry if I did something to upset you.

No, you didn't upset me, I've been a bit all over the place lately and not on the forums as much. Thanks for remembering my S.A.D. ...yes, it's hit for the next few months now 😢

@Captain24 wrote:

Yeah there were a few things. I did have quite a few bruises. But back in the 80’s nothing was ever questioned. It wasn’t black eyes of anything. It all happened anytime we did something slightly wrong.

I'm really sorry this happened to you 😢

Hey @Captain24 I hear how much yesterday took it out of you and I just want to check in so I've sent through an email.

We're here for you 

Want @Captain24 to be ok.

@Ru-bee  Did someone actually check in with @Captain24  when they posted this yesterday?? 

Hi @Bow I've been in contact with them today, hopefully they'll be able to return to forums when they are ready and can see all the beautiful support they've received here.

Thanks @Ru-bee 

Thank you for your support @Bow @Ru-bee @Stout @NatureLover 

I am safe. 

Today is rough still residual from yesterday.

However 2 years ago something happened, or you could say didn’t happen. It’s was the final straw to tell me that I needed help. If I hadn’t have reach out then I’m not sure I would be sitting here talking to you now. 

So today I’m really not ok. 

@Ru-bee. thank you for checking in with me this morning. It was nice that someone care enough to check. 

Ru-bee has encouraged me to reach out for help today and I took their advice on board and I have. 

Im not sure if I can get through today but