Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Thank you @ArraDreaming. I hope it was helpful

IMG_5670.jpeg

It’s peaceful being home without my babies. No one fighting for my attention. But it is quiet and lonely at the same time. 

I need to just enjoy it while it lasts. 

IMG_5671.jpeg

I love having the house to myself @Captain24  of course dog and cats are always here, but they don’t usually make a noise. I had a couple of hours this morning. 

Oh I feeeeel this @Captain24 

I'm in my 30's and still feel like a 15 y.o most days. I've learned to embrace it! 

I forget how old I am sometimes too…. Until I stand up and move 

@Bow truth!

Reminds me of that meme that's like, 'injuries as a kid: Fell off bike, scraped knee; injuries as an adult: Slept weird, neck will never feel the same' 🤣

Exactly @Jynx 

It’s nice when ya get told you look heaps younger than you actually are. Told I was in my 20s recently 

You’re just a youngin @Jynx. I’m well into my 40’s

It is quiet @Bow but at least I got both my Lego kits done without trying to stop Jett from taking the pieces. 

Definitely feeling those aches and pains. I sit on the floor at a coffee table to do Lego. It’s sooo hard to get up. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance