Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Winter solstice

@Appleblossom I had to google Wim Hof. The cold therapies don't appeal... I find heat packs and warmth give relief. 

Feeling sad about the state of the world... yes... dunno how to make a difference... but many good people are trying. 

Your tuna mornay sounds good. 

Warmth is especially welcome today @Dimity 

The state of the world and referendums and different people's opinions.

We can only do what we can.

Struggling. Neighbour problems brewing in the owners corporation.  The knotty problems with my sister seem intractable. Little sense of self-efficacy to overcome loneliness,  isolation, stuff to be done to improve living situation.

Ground hog day... I need to begin again.

Sad to hear you're struggling, @Dimity  😢

Sending hugs and care 🫂💚

The Optus outage meant I didn't catch up with my elusive psychologist today. I'm losing count of the cancellations.

I'm tired and slow and slow-witted and still gutted by the referendum results. So many of us are voiceless for so many reasons. 

Very anxious. Successive family crises intersecting with deleterious financial situation and a minefield of unrealistic expectations. Building to a likely confrontation. Has to be resolved in the next few days (externally imposed deadline). Feeling defeated by ongoing existential crisis. 

I'm safe but feeling desperate. There seems noone to talk to, I'm facing it alone.

How are you @Dimity ?

I just wanted to check-in with you as it sounds like things are a bit tough right now.

Thanks for checking @tyme . Feeling really poorly tbh. Don't really have much support. Just got back from an osteopath who's sending me back to my unsympathetic gp for scans. Dunno what to do about family stuff, the fear factor (past and present) doesn't help. 

Dear @Dimity , have just seen your last 3 posts here...I'm sorry I missed them 😞

Sad to hear how alone and desperate and defeated you sound 😢

I'm glad you're safe, and wish I could encourage you somehow. You're important to me and I care about you and your wellbeing. 

Sending lots of hugs and good wishes for you... 💚

Thanks @NatureLover . Appreciated.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance