Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Winter solstice

Thanks for those thought's on selfcare @Appleblossom ... Appreciated. I'll return to them. I'm working on patterns/routines/habits to counteract mindless distraction... including some of those things you suggested... but breaking through isolation would be my biggest challenge. 

It must be good to reflect on your progress in the 8 years. It's 6 years since I retired, having lost myself, and I've still not rediscovered my centre. I think I'll only find it, and my direction,  in relation to others. 

Yes that seems to be the crux of making meaning for most of us. @Dimity 

Hi @Dimity ...am concerned for you, that you're feeling very low 😢 

Also concerned for you that you might be feeling useless in case your tasks are piling up...I hope that you can just "get through" any way you can, while you're feeling so low 🫂

Sending hugs and care 🫂 Also wishes... 💚

Thanks @NatureLover . Yes I'm feeling very low but trying to get by. I seem to have lost track of some things. Useless? Probably.  

So sorry you're feeling so low @Dimity  😢

I didn't mean you were useless, only that you might've been feeling so, as I know you push yourself hard to achieve lots each day, and might not be feeling up to that at the moment. 

Is there anything I can do to help / ease?

Sending warm hugs and care 🫂💚

Thinking of you @Dimity , noticing you're very quiet and hoping you're coping OK and are safe... Sending 💚 and hugs 🫂

Hello @NatureLover @Shaz51 

I'm very glad you had no damage @Shaz51.  I hope it's not too wet.

My notifications are still intermittently dropping out. I didn't get any notification for your last post here @NatureLover.

I'm OK, a bit blue. Muddling on. My back's playing up a bit. The cardiologist recommended another test but expected it to be clear so there's not much point. My therapy will no doubt continue Monday (it's hard). 

It's  a nice afternoon so I'll press on.

Sorry to hear your back's playing up @Dimity ...that might make your orthopaedic exercises harder?

Hope your mood lifts... 🤞

Very tired. At a particularly low ebb. Hopefully this is a placemarker and things will improve. 

Trying to turn things around. Have to get back on track first. Sleep, chores, decluttering.  Wean myself off screen time. Try to imagine what self-care could mean. But it's all self-care,  there's noone else.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance