Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: SANE Forums Responsive project: Ask technical questions & report bugs here

(FYI ..... just got password sign-in again to post this second post .....)

Very happy 🎉 with how much easier the site is to use from my phone ..... including / especially access to posting images ..... yay ❣️

I use chrome on a Samsung @Lauz ☺

For the most part, image related forum stuff seems to be working well for me. There are a couple of glitches like the crop issue and also this (random little minor) one, where some menus aren't removing themselves as I'm thinking they probably should which makes it difficult to select options.20180605_101351.png

(I was trying to move images from public to private folder in the above).

* edit to check whether the destination folder for images is set to our profile image album, and whether there is an option to change this? 

Thanks for this info @Faith-and-Hope - I am wondering if anyone else is having this same issue? Out of interest as well for further context for the project team - are you on tablet, desktop or mobile and which browser?

Thanks for the info @CheerBear - the project team has this documented as well to look into! 

Also @Faith-and-Hope - have you selected for your login to be automatically saved when you have to re-sign in? (the little tick box of remember me) Just wanted to clarify!

I did have that little box ticked @Lauz ..... but right after noting it here, the problem seems to have righted itself ..... I went feom

having to log in each time to not having to almost instantly ...... 😳

I have a magic phone, evidently .....

Apple mobile, and Safari .... if it’s any use for anyone else ...... 

(FYI didn’t have to log in again ..... looks like the “fix” is  sticking)

@Lauz

An irritation more than an actual issue. When you go to check your notifications, all of the unread notifications become read. It then makes it quite difficult to remember where you are up to ie. Last post or thread-is it answered or unanswered? If you suffer from memory issues like a lot of us, it makes it frustrating. Not sure if it can be fixed or not, but it would be nice to have the unread stay unread until its clicked on, or some other format

Good pick up @Sans911 - thanks for sharing this! I will send this information on to the project team to inspect!

@Lauz 

Just wondering if we have lost the ability to use an image that’s already been moderated. Sometimes I use those images because I feel I want to connect with an image there and then rather than wait for moderation. I’m on my mobile and couldn’t access my uploaded photos to send one. 

I also tried to get the desktop version on my phone to see if I could get it that way but it’s not possible anymore.  Just looking for some clarification. I’m sorry if it was posted on the info page and I’ve forgotten. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance